Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lauren's 1st School Picture


Although Lauren is not a fan of the big photography cameras and wouldn't smile I absolutely love this picture of her. Our baby girl has changed into a beautiful little girl right before our eyes. I hope you enjoy seeing this picture of her as much as I enjoy staring at it.

2 comments:

The Butts' family said...

she is beautiful! I LOVE how she is not smiling- b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!
Do u have extras? If so, I would like one to show the family :)

MiRanda said...

She is GORGEOUS! I can hardly believe how quickly your little girl is growing up! I hope when Kris and I have kids they are as cute as you and Eddie's!
Kris talked to Eddie the other day for over an hour I guess. Kris really misses him and told me he is one of his best friends!
Thanks again for all the kindness you showed Kris while he was out in Florida. Who knows what he would have done without you and your family. Thanks also for the kindness you showed me....you are angels!