Friday, March 9, 2012

Looking Up and Moving Forward

Wow what an awesome two weeks we've had. It's so amazing how things fall into order when you put your priorities in order and most importantly STICK to it. The kids and I have learned so much these past two weeks and are loving all our new curriculum. Lauren has been participating so much more and is catching on so fast.

I've also decided that I will be committing another year to homeschooling both the kids (we agreed to take it year by year). I've already went ahead and bought all the curriculum we need to continue through the summer (its far too hot to play out side in the summer here) and onto the next year. It's the curriculum we've already begun to use and we are loving all of it so far.

I know homeschooling is what is best for our family right now and I know its what God has called me to do, and although I still have my doubts and my fears, I'm waking each morning giving our day and school to the Lord and following his lead. I know I'm not equipped to teach my kids but God is and since he has called me to it he is equipping me through it.

No comments: